Sign in to follow this  
Nissan_Boy

What Gold Coast members are still active, here?

Alright its probably been over a year, since and been demotivated to even drive/work on the car. So now iv finally on holidays and the motivation to get the car back in the works. Since I hardly see any imports around the coast these days, whos still active here?? Hard Parking time has come

Edited by Nissan_Boy

only just got back on the other day... :/

yeah there arnt all that many active on here at the moment man! the UNC guy's still do plenty of things and there is the odd meet here and there.

Hows the FD these days man? its been awhile

It's a little sad :( most of the old crew have moved on and into other states even.....*looks at Anthony*

:lol: life goes on im afraid! not that far away tho... unlike some other people... *looks at Josh*

The car scene seems to be completely dead in aus now, or is it just that everyone has moved elsewhere that I'm unaware of?

all the cool kids post on JDMST and Downshift.. just us old fogies left on NS

The car scene seems to be completely dead in aus now, or is it just that everyone has moved elsewhere that I'm unaware of?

It's either big general interest (as in, not just nissan, or just toyota, etc) forums like street machines, JDMST, Downshift or it's smaller groups on Facebook. There's no real life in mid sized forums like this any more :( Smaller groups are the next social transition on the web. I'm not sure if it's due to the never ending 'crackdown on hoons' or what, but I've found that the smaller groups are pretty much the place to be as far as like-minded people go. Pick a mixed (different cars) group or two, that does what you like :) Or hang with us old wannabe's on here :P

Even downshift and jdmst forums are pretty slow, nothing compared to the old days here. General interest forums aren't very interesting and certainly don't help when things break lol. If ns content gets lost I don't know what I'm going to do lol.

I jump on here every now and then, just to see what I'm missing out on. Got a fourby atm. I've gone from not being able to get into some car parks because I'm too low, to not getting in because i'm too high , lol.

I definitely agree that the scene has died down a bit. I know mates that aren't active but still come on here for DIY info.

Oh, "Platinum Member" now? haha

Edited by FILO180

i moved to Hervey Bay, and then crashed the 180 but its nearly back on the road so I'll be visiting the goldie soon ✌️

Resurrected from the dead this post was!!