Sign in to follow this  
S15_Steph

Charity car show this month! Raising funds for the Tas Dogs Home

Some friends are organising a car show at Sublime @ the Maypole in Hobart on the 20/1/13, to raise money for the dogs home, which has been getting close to having to close doors. It will be a mix of cars from old school muscle, to modern muscle, and a big group of imports :)

There will be a BBQ as well, with ALL funds are going to the charity, pub owner Marty is putting that on for free (Champion). There is a $10 car entry fee if you want to show your car, and will get a raffle ticket for a fair few prizes - with the mx of cars, it wouldnt be fair to judge one over the other.

So come down and help a good cause, even if its just for a look and some lunch.

If you want to show your car, PM me here, or contact Em @ Sublime on the Linked FB page

Thanks

Stephanie

Car entry is now $20, proceeds split 50/50 with Bushfire and dogs home.

There is also a cruise next Sunday 13/1/13

Car show - http://www.facebook....n_mall_activity

Fire charity cruise - http://www.facebook.com/events/201456699979018/?notif_t=plan_user_invited

Edited by S15_Steph

Well I got the 20th off so ill be cruising down from launie for the event :) who else is attending ?

Will you be entering your car? If so, make sure you are there before 11. I will be helping out around the place :)

Steph

Don't know if shes show car material ha ha ha no deep dish or anything like that pretty stock s14 just lowered a lil with half decent wheels and a towbar on the back. Still thinking of entering for shits and giggles its all for a good cause after all :P

Dont worry too much, like you say, all money for good causes. my car isnt really special to look at, a bit of a beater S15 lol. And towbar for sale? :P

All good then :D ill head down early so i can wash a car at a mates place before driving round to sublime (Damn the midland highway and all them bugs). Ha ha nah towbar isn't for sale nice try tho ;)

Edited by FenrirWC

You entering Ti? surely this is the wrong thread for that question :P

Na drift nuts want me too but rather save for prac day on the 9th if I can make it. Ill be out there with Pete and some of the other boys though :)