Sign in to follow this  
Lucas Pookz Atkinson

Tasmania Imports! Lets get together!

Cop

you say cop i suspect thief :ph34r:

im joking im joking s14 launie area :thumbsup:

S15, Hobart area. I would love to meet up for a casual cruise, without idiots lol. I miss the old days before everyone decided drift was the shiz.

S15, Hobart area. I would love to meet up for a casual cruise, without idiots lol. I miss the old days before everyone decided drift was the shiz.

was trying to organise a meet in hobart for a while but no one seemed interested :P if one is planned after new years ill get work off and attend :thumbsup:

Drifting Tas has put us on the map in the drift scene and get people from all over aus coming to tas to drift our tracks, also has an awesome community of people that love their cars and track time. Drift didn't kill cruises, lack of interest, tossers and police would be a more likely story.

If anyone wants to start having hardtuned meets/ cruises down in tas you have HT.net's support, please contact me for more info and we can help you out!

yeah man was stock as a rock when i got her doing a few mods now tho

no need for wheels and try to stay on topic ;) so anyone down for a christmas or new years cruise?

Yea man, I'm in every Friday night with the group as I started it up. My phone gets raped if I don't make an appearance haha. Yea the crew are always down for a cruise. They had one a few weeks ago to devonport bluff for a BBQ.

Yea man, I'm in every Friday night with the group as I started it up. My phone gets raped if I don't make an appearance haha. Yea the crew are always down for a cruise. They had one a few weeks ago to devonport bluff for a BBQ.

sweet dude, gather them up! im trying to get a few more people from different ends of the state also, be sick. need more of a car scene, minus bogan commodores!

so i take it your gonna organise this lucas :P

Yeah ill organise, but throw ideas my way to make it as "CRUISY" ;) as possible!

Ideas of dates? Ideas of where to go? And what to do in that area?

My thoughts possibly late jan, cruise just to dport for now, bbq it up but open to ideas

If we going to have boys from the south joining I say meadow news (north) and Brighton forty ground (south) cruise to Campbell town. Can stop there or we all cruise together to Swansea or something.

just make sure with the date, there's nothing else that weekend, end of jan is powercruise, then early feb is a drift practice day and end of feb is round 1

just make sure with the date, there's nothing else that weekend, end of jan is powercruise, then early feb is a drift practice day and end of feb is round 1

Cheers for the heads up! so most likely hook it up for mid january?

can try mid jan, if you think you can get enough interest in the time frame and people will want to do it prior to powercruise

Give me notice to get work off and ill be there ;) or all of us can run the blockie routie in launie on a friday as a quick catch up ha ha ha

Give me notice to get work off and ill be there wink.png or all of us can run the blockie routie in launie on a friday as a quick catch up ha ha ha

Haha the ole lonnie blockie route! but yeah could meet up, maybe kings meadows car park where no ones there most times. then head town.

can try mid jan, if you think you can get enough interest in the time frame and people will want to do it prior to powercruise

We could all also go to power cruise together ?

yea sure can, depends what time people wanted to go, i think me and my brother got there around 10 maybe and there was a bit of a line up but everyone eventually gets in and out there.

I'll hopefully be picking my car up on friday after a tune and upgrades, it's been months since i've driven it so i'll probably be driving it all weekend

Now that i think about it we all could of caught up for new years :thumbsup: only thought of that while driving around last night was a lil late then.

not sure whether this was still being organised or not but there was another post about a thing in hobart on 20th Jan, launnie people could meet up and head down if they were keen, not sure myself at the moment but it's something i could do if my car is ready (kind of had a bit of a mishap with a sign and my front quarter :(

Yeah saw that one and I think there is also a Fire Victim cruise happening as well