Sign in to follow this  
ddm s15

Thinking of bringing Powertune down 2 tassie

As above I've been talking 2 Powertune thinking I might bring them down 2 tune my car need 2 others cars 2 make it work let me know if any1 is keen they can do pump fuel or e85 I'll get prices up how much it will be ASAP cheers dave

where would they be doing the tuning, or you thinking bout road tuning, mine will need tuning soonish, soonish as in late july, early august? don't have my engine back yet

Launceston and it will be dyno tuning

Just seeing if any1 is keen then dates will be set

Edited by ddm s15

ok cool, i would be keen, struggling to find someone reliable and and trustworthy to tune mine, spent enough this time that i don't want any ole monkey doing it

I can think of 3-4 great tuners in Tas so no idea why you wouldn't support local businesses and keep your money in Tas but I don't want to start a debate.

If one thing isn't right with your car or one thing goes wrong, too bad, your tuner's return flight is already booked and you're up shit creek without a paddle. It's happened to me more than once and I've wasted thousands in tuning by tuners visiting and me visiting tuners. It's not the tuner's fault, just a shit situation.

I'm sooo sick of hearing about people where things didn't go the way they had planned and it's always the tuner's fault in their eyes. VERY, VERY rarely actually the case. We have at least 1 of the best tuners in Australia here in Tas. I am sure of it and I have used many.

PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS. I'm not here to start a debate.