Sign in to follow this  
SpotMan

Some of my Aerosol art.

as the title says some pictures of canvas and legal walls ive done over the years :) enjoy.

Fhzdsl.jpg

Darlington primary school^

MTK70l.jpg

ZfxY8l.jpg

QcGy8l.jpg

z6jlel.jpg

Donated to the depression ward at flinders hospital, one of the patients gave it the name "the cloud of happiness" ^

NqEzFl.jpg

79szkl.jpg

Unfinished Peter Brock portrait^

p0rm2l.jpg

Mural done with Vans the Omega^

8lTYNl.jpg

Brighton skate park colab, i painted the sand castle^

naL7cl.jpg

Brighton skate park colab, painted everything but fish, sea weed and water streaks^

Looks good I like it!

Did you do art at school or college??? (eg where did you get the skillset for this?)

umm, i started off in yr7 lol, did a few courses that the local council held which helped alot, then just met other artists who showed me stuff, then ended up facilitating courses teaching people older then me!

I got put into gifted art course in high school which helped sharpen my ideas, apart from that i taught myself how to spray paint :)

Just finished this one last week for my school, using the scraps left in cans and a gay yr8's design..

18112011102.jpg

Edited by SpotMan

cool stuff dude. amazed that youve painted with vans! guessing you use mostly ironlak? keep up the good work. needs more piecing tho.

ive done some piecing just dont wanna put it up :ph34r: yeah painted with him a few times, same with Ishk, Tharns, Order, store etc etc... nahh not a fan of ironlak, use it when i get it cheap through vans, but apart from that use montana black and golds.

got some skillz. i like how much color is in this style of art

I hate ironlak haha. Blocks more $$ in caps than what you save. I use blacks, mtn hardcores, mtn 94 (amazing) and belton. Where can you still get golds from?

cold crush still stocks them, well they used to...ive got my own stock pile tho ;) also some caps dont like to be changed over..

some caps dont like to be changed over..

you can get some interesting effects when swapping caps from can to can tho. went from a brown to a blue and got a mottled pink for the first few seconds. was pretty cool, lol.

the thing i like most about ironlaks is the smell is similar to the old school tuxans, soooo sweet

yeah the project alcamy or how ever its spelt, were horrible! the news ones "rodium formula" arent to bad, just fade really fast, on the sport murals the wall back colour was buff but the roller door was painted in ironlak (cuppa color) its faded to white now... looks shit, hence why i use montana's for paid gigs.

The original ironlaks used to be pretty good. Like before they had the colour rings and were made in aus. The smell of mtn 94 is the best haha. Got any more pictures man?

umm nahh sadly not any photos of good stuff, i dont take many photos :( yeah i still have some of the old old ironlaks :lol:

Great talent smile.png

Cheers mate!