Sign in to follow this  
FenrirWC

Where are the cool kids hiding =P

Hey guys i just moved down to hobart for uni study was wondering where people go and hang out down here dont know the area that well at the moment but i have found irish murphys so thats a good start

They hiding because hobarts always so cold. Not sure how much of a car scene is down there ATM, moreso more people drifting. Launceston isn't any better really IMO

Pretty sure they're hiding in other states. Good luck though. :P

Any where down that way (around Irish) is the place to go. Clubs and pubs are all mostly down that way, along with a heap of good restaurants. Just go exploring on a Wed night. You'll see where the most people are to get an idea :P

They hiding because hobarts always so cold. Not sure how much of a car scene is down there ATM, moreso more people drifting. Launceston isn't any better really IMO

Yeah its starting to turn cold now not really liking it ha ha ha seen a few good cars rolling around but yeah dont really know anyone down here. Launcestons not any better tho some nights were good till the police decided to roll on by.

I heard they hide in Mandi's pants?

Party in Mandi's pants Wooo..... hang on a sec.... pretty sure thats invite only :lol:

Pretty sure they're hiding in other states. Good luck though. :P

Yeah would be in other states and im stuck in tas =P well tassie isnt that bad.

Any where down that way (around Irish) is the place to go. Clubs and pubs are all mostly down that way, along with a heap of good restaurants. Just go exploring on a Wed night. You'll see where the most people are to get an idea :P

I do like Adventures :shades: might go look around a bit gotta say tho traffic is more aggressive down hobart do not like it one bit <_>

Yeah, the traffic is lame. Just drive defensively and you'll be right.

not defensively Edd, gotta drive on the Offence, make your move and go! lol!

not defensively Edd, gotta drive on the Offence, make your move and go! lol!

That does work yes, but only contributes to the overall problem! :lol:

Ha ha might have to drive defensive and offensive :P gonna bring the s14 down next week been trying public transport but its more painful than o remember. Also tossing around the idea of getting a motorcycle license.

Think i have found my new hangout in hobart hotel SoHo $6 chicken pama and $6 steins of beer :) and after a week of public transport I have in and brought the s14 to hobart. Well until I get my motorcycle license :)

SoHo is good. The counter to that is The Telegraph (Tele) on the waterfront. They also do cheap food and steins on a Wed and discounted-ish stuff the rest of the week.