Sign in to follow this  
OMG20Q

Boost fluctuating?

get someone to setup the ebc properly thats probably where you;re going wrong. you should have got yourself a manual controller because they dont need setup and do ecxactly the same thing on a stock car. Its probably something else and got nothing to do with the ebc at all. after you've wasted more money you might listen to what people say.

Well if u think about it, it seems quite simple.... Turn ebc off works fine, have ebc on it fluctuates (with the old ebc) surely that seems simple enough right? I replaced all the vac lines new filters everything, And no need to be rude mate, this is why I stopped coming here ppl with there smart ass comment when someone is simply asking for help.

Maybe it's your STD actuator is no good I got a adjustable 10psi one here if you want to try

See that was my other thought... Maybe my actuator is sticking or somthing. Where did u get ur 10psi actuator?

I had it on my car ran 19psi fine but upgraded to a 15psi so I can run 24psi but made no difference cause the turbo is running out of puff on 24psi a gt2530

Hmmm how much u want the the actuator? Might look into it further see if it is my actuator I hope not cause tha lt will be bs lol

Setting a boost controller is not that hard.

I set up my AVC-R, spent a few hours looking at the manual and reading around. Got it holding boost fine.

Or you can take it to a place to get it done, shouldnt take more than 30 or so minutes

Iv set it now lol problem was I forgot to take the plastic cover off the unuesed hole lol! Thats why it wasn't holding boost... Couldn't believe it.