Sign in to follow this  
Autumn_33

STOLEN: Another R33

taken from Facebook

"Purple r33 skyline just stolen in Launceston, keep an eye out. 0409 631 092 if you see it and what direction it's headed in"

31139832719643062750210.jpg

Edited by Autumn_33

I think i seen this on ignition dvd couple years ago...

Was spotted in Launny still on the highway. More than likely on it's way South now. If ANY ONE is out driving at all tonight, KEEP A LOOKOUT! If you see it, call Crimestoppers, then post on FB about it so someone who is in the fb group can see it and post to get everyone on it!

Was spotted in Launny still on the highway. More than likely on it's way South now. If ANY ONE is out driving at all tonight, KEEP A LOOKOUT! If you see it, call Crimestoppers, then post on FB about it so someone who is in the fb group can see it and post to get everyone on it!

LOL - Edd keep it off facebook because the scum that flogged the car then get bored because no-1 is showing any interest and leave the car. It happened with the r32 camo skyline, everyone was posting posting and they kept going but as soon as everyone stopped they got bored and just left the car.

someone shoud have followed

LOL - Edd keep it off facebook because the scum that flogged the car then get bored because no-1 is showing any interest and leave the car. It happened with the r32 camo skyline, everyone was posting posting and they kept going but as soon as everyone stopped they got bored and just left the car.

No, as soon as that public group was deleted and the private group started it was dumped. And we have as many sources as they do. Info is flowing freely on the gold 33, only a matter of time. They're shifting it around wildly because as soon as it's anywhere for long, we find out about it.

The bloke that stole the 32 has a warrant out on him and he was chased on foot tonight, but Tasmania's finest just not good enough.

Good luck with the recovery.

Considering I am a moderator on here and like to set an example I won't give my personal opinions on here about what I think of the "police" around here or the people who have taken these cars in recent weeks.

Best thing I can offer to this thread is maybe deregistering this car and keep everyone alerted for looking out for the vehicle.

Anyone reading this please be vigilant wih your vehicle, alarms and immobilzers are a good start to making them harder to steal, killswitches or even removing easy to remove parts off your car tp prevent it from running if you are feeling its unsafe - given enough time thieves can bypass killswitches etc however taking parts off your carthat is vital for the car to run will ensure it's not going anywhere.