Sign in to follow this  
Noobles

The Walking Dead

Anyway back on topic. The way this season ended sort of reminded me of the movie The Road. It's not as TV friendly as The Walking Dead, but for people interested and needing something to tie them over until the next season, definitely check it out. It's incredibly dark and bleak. There are no zombies, but it's a survival/apocalyptic movie. It was also one of the inspirations for the game The Last Of Us.

220px-The_Road_movie_poster.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0898367/

great movie that definitely has similar themes

(obviously excluding the zombie part)

When I first saw it, I was a little underwhelmed as it's not massive on action and it does start a bit slow. But I found myself thinking about the movie for days afterwards, especially with the black guy who robs the boy and his father.

When I first saw it, I was a little underwhelmed as it's not massive on action and it does start a bit slow. But I found myself thinking about the movie for days afterwards, especially with the black guy who robs the boy and his father.

Yeah, same here.

It was a bit slow, but a week later i had to go back and watch it again.

mate use spoilers I haven't seen it yet!

mate use spoilers I haven't seen it yet!

It's not really a spoiler. It doesn't have any impact on the ending of the movie. I'm always careful not to spoil movies.

Edited by steveP