Sign in to follow this  
SKIDKID

a Day for our Dads!

Hi, to cut a long story short my Dad is terminally sick with cancer and would LOVE to have a thrash around symmons plains in my s14 before he passes. So I was thinking maybe we could have a race/track day in honor of fathers past or with fathers still around. Even if they don't LOVE cars I'm sure they would still enjoy a quick lap or 12 lol. I would like to to be a day with our fathers and or sons at the track cutting laps and a BBQ lunch.

I don't know what has to happen to make this day happen but I'm keen to get the ball rolling as he might not have long to go now seeing as things have worsened. I don't know who to call about setting up such a day or what paper work needs to be done, any help/ideas would be great.

You just wanna get the celica on the track!!! :P

good idea though mate!

Having a bit of trouble getting this going, called a few people just need them to answer their phones...

Well I had a day all organized for dad as a "Private Test day" and Dad got too sick to go. He went to hospitla on fathers day and Passed away on Wednesday the 14th :( I have all the details here somewhere to book a test day. its $130 per car for the day.

That's shit man feel for you my dad passed the day after last fathers day.. And I'd be keen but im in Nsw.

Sorry to hear the news mate. Surely someone could hook up a annual fathers and sons fathers day track day or something?