Sign in to follow this  
BLWNHR

Van Diemens Motor Sports Show

It's on again people!

If you're interested in entering, either as an individual, a club, or a trade stand forms are available at SilverdomeShow.com!

Keep an eye on the web site, there will be a major announcement in the coming weeks.

Perhaps a group of the drift guys would like to get together and put together a display? It would make a great promotion tool for the sport, a captive audience of 5,000 people or so?!?

Thanks for posting this up! :)

And also good thinking on the drift stand, definately worth doing something for that :yes:

need presentable cars in the north of the state to be able to do so...the only car that comes to mind atm is steve cornishs R32...

unfortunately i cant see anyone treking up from the south for a car show unless maybe wayne/helen display the falken/kuhmo cars?

need presentable cars in the north of the state to be able to do so...

You don't say..

If anyone would like to volunteer there car please send me a pm.

Also make note that cars I believe will be required to be dropped off Friday and be left on display till Sunday (pretty sure it Friday drop off). So out of town people best find place to stay and a car to get around for the weekend thumbsup.gif

i spoke to steve as he doesnt come on here and he is happy to put his car on display if some one is organising a stand or alike.

he doesnt have any interest in organising a stand or alike thoe.

if you want his car pm me and ill give you some details.

The show is on this weekend people. The Silverdome is full to the brim! In case you haven't seen the TV ad's, $15 for adults, $35 for families, under 12's are free.

A great idea for fathers day, drag your dad up to the Silverdome to look at some exceptional cars. Open 10am-10pm Saturday and 10am-3pm Sunday.