Sign in to follow this  
marioman

HARDSTYLE thread

I'm new to the whole dance thing. But I'm loving Dj Splash atm.

thats techno (or happy hardcore? not sure)

doesnt even compare to hardstyle :P

how do you add youtube clips on the new forums? cant find a tab for it :wacko:

Hey guys I'm just getting into hard style. Can anyone suggest some real good stuff for me? I'm a fan of Headhunterz and Brenan Hart already so anything similar will be dope.

Depends what style you like. Headhunterz and Brennan heart are crowd pleasers. Very uplifting beats with cheesy melodies.

If you like them then wildstylez and frontliner are up your alley.

Let me know if you like hard hitting bass or screetch, that's a different ball game!!

I'm loving Noisecontrollers at the moment I listen to their Defqon set every day before I go gym

Depends what style you like. Headhunterz and Brennan heart are crowd pleasers. Very uplifting beats with cheesy melodies.

If you like them then wildstylez and frontliner are up your alley.

Let me know if you like hard hitting bass or screetch, that's a different ball game!!

headhunterz is starting to go for a more raw style lately, the perfect weapon, hard with style. he also said each song on his new album is gonna be harder than the last untill he does his hardest song ever

but then again, this still kinda makes him a crowd pleaser, hes only doing it because of all the hate towards his recent stuff

Yes yes I'm liking noisecontrollers. Also really dig the track Digital Punk - Bringing The Funk (Zatox Rmx) from the defqon 1 cd 1. Guess I do like the cheesy melodies, haha. To me this music is a nice change from the death metal I've loved for so many years.

Welcome to the brighter side of music :D

perfect weapon is only hard cause of zatox. He stole his kicks. I still stand by his hardest track Which IMO is summer of hardstyle.

My fav artist at the moment is definately zatox. Incorporating raw synth and heavy heavy kicks. Like the future and unborn. Also his new qlimax track no way back

sorry I ramble on abit lol

Hahaha fill is the best person to talk to about hardstyle. He knows ALL. Fill still on for bass control?!

Now i know that some these arnt Hardstyle but anyway..

Utter Wanker - TNT

Dial T for TNT - TNT

Anything From Promo

Anything From Nosferatu

Anything From Angerfist

Zatox

on a seprate not did anyone go to CODE RED back in the day when the first hardstyle set was played is aus?

TNT and zatox are hardstyle. They're Italian. So they way they produce is slightly different to the dutch. Heavier synths and more raw kick. Technoboy and tuneboy are crazy!!!

Also yes I will be at bass control 100% :) can't wait.

Look up psyko punkz - no fear and also listen to frontliner - if you find. I'm sure you'll like them :)

Speaking of summer of hardstyle reminds me has anyone heard the remixes the prophet has been doing? So far I've heard summer of hardstyle, shizzle my dizzle and I think evolutionz aswell I'm not sure if there's more but keen to hear them if there is

prophets 2011 refixx is shit i rekon lol. DBSTF evolutions 2011 refixx is ok i guess.

Fill wanna do me a favor :) make me a PHAT and I mean PHAT mp3 cd and bring it to bass control for me :D I mean the best of the best shit u got. I wanna update my hardstyle...

How u getting there btw? I'll probably train it cbf driving now with the buses they put up after raves..

Im well overdue for a mix. Ive got alot of new tracks too! Ill 100% make one tomorrow morning for ya and ill upload it for ya. Any tracks you want in there?

Ill be training it in, easiest way. Also cant drive home under the influence lol

Yea man no driven under the influence ;) haha

Tracks I want,

psyko punks-pull ur strings

All psyko punks really :)

Brennan heart-wake up

Toneshifterz all there shit

U know wat I like fill just go nutz :D

Edited by OMG20Q

lol well i wont use pull ur strings cause i used that in a mixtape over a year ago. I also used wake up in one of my old mixes also! lol. Go back to page 3 or something, mix should be there with track list.

Ive got a massive listing for ya. It will be almost 2 hours but will be a hektyk mix :).Going to make it first thing in the morning. Ive got about 20+ tracks, lots of psyko punkz and lots of zatox!! Stay tuned

Sweeeeet! Sick Kent fill! Can't wait for bass control. Lol haven't got my ticket yet but a mate has em on hold for me.

just made the mix. Come up pretty good hehe. Dont have time to upload it but i will in the next few days. Ill keep you posted. Alot of hard hitting heavy tracks :)

So who went bass control? f**king so cut I missed out :( was dying to go... Stories do tell please :)

frontliner killed it..nuff said. epic. shit arena and crowd but music was awesome. I'm hoping frontliner is playing at qlimax next year.

ps. Im booking flights to the motherland for next years qlimax in november. shit really gets real now!!

frontliner killed it..nuff said. epic. shit arena and crowd but music was awesome. I'm hoping frontliner is playing at qlimax next year.

ps. Im booking flights to the motherland for next years qlimax in november. shit really gets real now!!

2 questions when is qlimax in aus and where is ur motherland lol!?

i hope it doesnt come to aus, i dont wanna spend money on 2 trips over east each year :P

also

2 questions when is qlimax in aus and where is ur motherland lol!?

qlimax is not in australia. Its in the motherland holland!!!! lol. Flights will be booked next pay and doing a 3 week euro trip for the main purpose of qlimax!