Sign in to follow this  
dori_s13

Sons of Anarchy

kurt sutter does a bunch of videos talking about the show and the cast etc. he said in one of his videos that season 5 will be pretty tame compared to the last 4 but is set to be one of the most important in the grand scheme of things as it is setting up for the final season (Season 7)

should be interesting.

Dont know if i can watch this anymore.

ill be holding a funderal in my back yard today, you are welcome to join T_T

yeh that was heavy... did not see that coming. Shouldnt have been 4 on 1 that was dog shit, should have been the scottsman 1-1 and he should have won

i feel pretty hollow right now, that shit was so intense i would never have picked him to be the one. f**k.

^ I can see why they did and what the intention for the future of the series is but FFS, i feel cheated. The fact that there's a feeling of loss for a cop killing, murderous, gun & drug running deadbeat is testament to how good the show is.

When he was in the office alone with the guy i saw the cup of pens and pencils in shot as was thinking, nigger gon get stabbed... then nothing. then he was in there alone with him again, the cup of pens next to the phone, so he goes "can i use the phone" and i thought it was gunna be it... but nope... he used the phone like a bitch. cheated.

new ep out tonight correct?

I was fair devo watching opie.

^Same, he was the most likeable character and IMO a stronger character than Jax, whom the whole show is meant to be about. Getting rid of him made sense for that reason. All the negative shit that happened to him made him the focus for a lot of people. The distance from his kids, the fact that the guy responsible for the death of his wife & father was being kept alive to further the club's needs, etc. meant he had nothing left to give and wasn't getting anything back from the one thing left in his life. On top of that somebody really close to Jax needed to die to turn him into a cold *I love my mum* so he can run the club his way, kill Clay or dismantle the club permanently in coming seasons.

Watch the spoilers guys -.-

Hmm hope its not too crap... will watch tomorrow.

i think the mexican pimp is a implant from the rival cartel

a. he picked up gemma drunk

b. the was a scene in ep1 where they show him with some bangers behind a essay's ride

c. he lets them f**k up his business like its nothing

d. he then goes into bidness with em straight up like it didnt even require any thought

there are other points i cant remember but its seriosly sus

i cant believe how dumb jax is to just go by the word of his mum to trust him

she says in episode one she has somewhere for them to hide and they can trust him

f**k she didnt know him from a bar of soap other than getting hit by him the night before and she telling them to hide out there wtf

that black dude that work for pope is pure milatary

i love the scene where jax says that pope decides who lives and dies

i wonder why he hasnt told the cartel that they are being stood over by the blacks

surely those dude could handle him pretty easily

oppie's shit was f**ked up

tig is a piece of shit and i cant wait till his arse gets handed over to pope for a proper rapping

clay cuased everything with his lies and im glad he got taught a lesson with his daughter

Watch the spoilers guys -.-

Also, thought ep4 was ok, just a bit slow... setting up for the next few

You talking to me lol

Don't think I said anything outta line did I?

jax teller is losing it

Yeh no shit, not to mention he was/is going to kill Juice. Jax is turning into Clay.

I can see this season having a good ending.

Anyone know how many episodes there will be?