Sign in to follow this  
Silvieson

Breakfast @ Lakeside

Ok Redlands People.

Meeting at Capalaba Maccas car park at the pharmacy end to LEAVE at 6.

Will most likely be there, just coming out for a watch :)

See you all there tomorrow :) gonna be a great day, Lakeside in the morning, Formula 1 in the arvo!!!! Awesome

Sorry for the late notice fellas, but I won't be able to attend tomorrow. Forgot to take the front no. plate back plus a few nigly stuff that I can't be bother to sort out at this hrs. So enjoy your days, will catch up next time.

Sleep time now see you all in the morning!! Bah I am sooo not a morning person!

I just got home, am rather drunk still, see you all on the track!

Lol nice and safe :-s just woke up ... It's faaaaaar too early

i can't believe i woke up, after passing out on the couch, with no alarm.... lol must be keen :P

WOOOOoooOOoOO! First post :P

Twas a awsum morning! Thanks to clint and all that was involved in the organising.

First track outing for the evo :)

Ran into a few dramas

-leaking BOV :(

-Weird Vibration noise as coming into the turns (could be rubbing inner guards)

-Cheap tyres = lots of understeer

-Possible recheck of tune.

All in all had a great morning. Thanks again :D

my phone went flat=no alarm = raging with a massive hangover

What a good morning :) Thank you to everyone for behaving on the way out :) and for coming out so this day could actually go ahead :)

Looking forward to the pic's and videos :) i should have some videos soon once i get them from my brother.

Yep, awesome morning. Thanks to those who organised! :)

I was really happy with my suspension setup, not so happy with the busted turbo - but it got me home just fine so I cant complain.

Thanks guys, great day loved it..

got a few videos and what not, ill put it on youtube soonish

nice cant wait to see the vid ^_^

Had a lot of fun out there. Definately want to get back out there now. Look forward to seeing the pics.

WOW

thanks alot to Clint and John for making it happen... aint been on a track for ages.. 1st tme at Lakeside and dam that was fun!!

sprints here we come!!

great to meet some people too

ill see what pics ill i can get off my friend, or ill link to his website... as i had a friend come up to take some pics, he was at the exit of carousel

M

Thanks Clint, Silvieson and the John dude for the day.

Was awesome fun, I'm bummed I forgot to ride shotgun with someone for some video footage of the track, but I got a fair bit of vid also that i'll chuck together and upload to u-toob also. Easier with a digital cam so shouldnt take me too long.

Waiting for photos too, leisha, don't forget to email me that pic too!

Was sweet to get on the track again.

Didn't get many shots due to being on track but here's a few car park shots.

4468822460_c6a3e03596_o.jpg

HERE!

Hey all, Thanks for making the day very successful. Official figures: Around 53 cars rocked up and 86 people in attendance!!! That's a shit load more than the numbers I gave to John (66) luckily he said he would make allowance for 80+ as he pretty much knew a bit of word of mouth action was bound to get a few more coming :) Great mix of cars too.

Big thanks to Bev for helping out and the Team at QR for hosting the event as well as having the initiative to run these days. We are the 3rd club/ group to do this event so :) thumbs up to a big turnout.

Last and not least i hope you all enjoyed yourselves, in the end there was no real speed limit and i know was pushing 170 at times (Dave aka disenter takes the cake hitting 200! anyone else get there?). I'm thinking if you all want to do it again we do it in winter sometime and I'll try get a day with a later time slot (8:30 odd instead of 7:30) therefore I personally won't have to wake up at 5:00am lol!

As others have said, i can't wait to see the photos and vid's :) great shots Rob :)

Ran into a few dramas

As did I.

Hoping its only either a coil packs, sparks, or a leak in the intercooler piping.

WOW

thanks alot to Clint and John for making it happen... aint been on a track for ages.. 1st tme at Lakeside and dam that was fun!!

sprints here we come!!

ill see what pics ill i can get off my friend, or ill link to his website... as i had a friend come up to take some pics, he was at the exit of carousel

M

Your MX-5 was a beast. :D

It was running circles around me.

But. Give me more experience, a tune, more tread/grip and etc etc etc... i'll try again.

Thanks to the organisers. Great chance to see the track.

Edited by Owgasm

Oh btw alot of you missed one of the bikes absolutely destroying itself against the wall off the first corner (carousel) luckily the driver got thrown off otherwise it could have been really bad.

Ran into a few dramas

As did I.

Hoping its only either a coil packs, sparks, or a leak in the intercooler piping.

WOW

sprints here we come!!

M

Your MX-5 was a beast. :D

It was running circles around me.

But. Give me more experience, a tune, more tread/grip and etc etc etc... i'll try again.

Thanks to the organisers. Great chance to see the track.

Yeah man, was wondering what had happened to your car!

Also agree with you in regards to clubmanmc rigs! that thing was a beast! :) Top bloke too :)

Clint--> max speed I got was around 160km, could of pushed it a lot harder but had a few dramas, also got a few knocks comin boost around the 4500rpm mark on to the main straight. heading back to the tuners to iron a few things out. Once the meth injection goes in, it should sort out any knock issues and give it a bit more boogie :D

Thanks again :)

Awesome morning guys, well done to the boys for organising it.

I had a blast!!!!

Heres a few pics i snapped. Was the first time i had picked up my camera in like 5mths hahahaha

36of62.jpg

Pics HERE

Heres a few pics i snapped. Was the first time i had picked up my camera in like 5mths hahahaha

Pics HERE

Thanks for the pics from the carpark this morning! @ Clive Peeters

Yeah man, was wondering what had happened to your car!

Also agree with you in regards to clubmanmc rigs! that thing was a beast! :) Top bloke too :)

Clint--> max speed I got was around 160km, could of pushed it a lot harder but had a few dramas, also got a few knocks comin boost around the 4500rpm mark on to the main straight. heading back to the tuners to iron a few things out. Once the meth injection goes in, it should sort out any knock issues and give it a bit more boogie :D

Thanks again :)

Got up to 170... then after that, the car just started stuttering above 4k+ rpm.

Gonna go play around with the coil packs right now actually.

Thanks Clint, Bev an John. Awesome day, would definitely be in it again :) Would be better if we had more time really, but had a ball :) actually managed to sneak into both groups, but I came in early from the 1st one coz it got a bit bunched up. Was really good to test my car out, as its had its fair share of problems along the way. Went quite well though, no real issues at all. Bonus!

An yeah, I'm guessing about 200 give or take, went off the clock a ways anyway ... woops :S:P

Looking forward to more pics and vids :) Cheers Justletgo for the snap of mine on the track :)

there are some awesome photos :) did anyone get photos of the 1st group? of my onevia?