Sign in to follow this  
namsdrawkcaB

General chit chat thread!

Couple of Qs for my cbr250r:

is it ok to leave my bike on the rear stand only and not on the kick stand? itll be one of the stands that go under the swingarm instead of spools since my bike doesnt have them.

the nut n bolt on the pivot part of my kickstand is farked. went to tighten it a little as it was barely on and it just loosened and came off... it looks like i have to remove the kickstand itself to get to the bolt and its an allen key style? looks like 2 bolts hold the kickstand assembly to the frame?

Having owned a CBR myself, id love to help..... But i cant.

Good luck.

:lol: :lol:

As for the rear stand, why would it not be ok?...It's unlucky that the R models dont have the spots for the spools..no biggie.

kick stand....just jump in and have a go....instead of jumping to the net first, jump into the tool box hahaha

Edit - Looks like it's only the RR model CBR's that are able to use spools...unlucky hahaha

not that it matters.

I forgot to say I saw a scoots today with pedals?? As if scooters aren't gay enough they need to put pedals on em too?

What a poor excuse for transport this thing was :lol:

Edit - Much like this!!

spudbus.jpg

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :whack::stretcher:

I think we've just discovered AIDS in a physical form. That is horrid :lol:

WTF is that? hahaha

Thanks guys for that little bit of help. I was thinking it might be a problem without having any sort of a solid hold compared to spools, i do suppose the rubber on the platforms and the waieht of the bike would hold it there hey?

just waiting on the rear stand to rock up in the post and ill get into it.

Aids in a physical form :lol: :lol: Shit, that made me laugh!!

Freddy- The rubber is only there not to scratch the swing arm. It's no problem not using spools, as I'm to lazy to go buy some.

I put the L bracket just behind the spots for spools....

sideviewy.jpg

Yes, yes, I know, I need a fender eliminator. It's coming. I wouldn't mind some pazzo shorties. I MUST get some no cut oggyies as well!!!

What a glorious day. I took Annual leave today to watch champions league football and United SMASHED Ac Milan 4 nil in the second leg!!

7-2 on Aggregate. Was good to see Becks back at Old Trafford, but there was no stopping Wayne Rooney again. 2 more goals today.

29 or 30 this season!! Anyway, why am I saying this in the bike forum? it's a Wicked sun rise here in Adelaide today, so Im gonna wash my bike then

hit the windy stuff :quagmire: :quagmire: :quagmire: so suckadickshit to all those working while I'm out getting my lean on in the sun on a 25 degree ish day :quagmire: :quagmire:

waynerooneycelebrates.jpg

Edit - Fuck washing it, I just want to get amongst it! Laterzzzzzz!

What a glorious day. I took Annual leave today to watch champions league football and United SMASHED Ac Milan 4 nil in the second leg!!

7-2 on Aggregate. Was good to see Becks back at Old Trafford, but there was no stopping Wayne Rooney again. 2 more goals today.

29 or 30 this season!! Anyway, why am I saying this in the bike forum? it's a Wicked sun rise here in Adelaide today, so Im gonna wash my bike then

hit the windy stuff :quagmire: :quagmire: :quagmire: so suckadickshit to all those working while I'm out getting my lean on in the sun on a 25 degree ish day :quagmire: :quagmire:

waynerooneycelebrates.jpg

Edit - f**k washing it, I just want to get amongst it! Laterzzzzzz!

You're a prick for so many reasons.

1. You got the day off, i'm stuck at work.

2. It's an awesome day for a motorbike ride, I rode my pushy to work today.

3. You actually have a motorbike, i don't atm.

4. You watched the game live, i had to sleep.

5. You enjoyed the whole game, as a new experience

6. You told me the score before i could watch my recorded copy

7. f**k you.

Just got home.

Well if it makes you feel any better, I LOST MY f**king BACK PACK WITH ALL MY SHIT IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SO f**kED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was an awesome day till that. FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got a new phone yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cops just rang.....Someone handed in my bag with all my shit still it!!!!!!!! I lost it in between meadow's and willunga!!!

Least there are some good people around!!!!

Smiling again :D

Edit - Sorry about the game mang.

Just got home.

Well if it makes you feel any better, I LOST MY f**king BACK PACK WITH ALL MY SHIT IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SO f**kED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was an awesome day till that. FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got a new phone yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i do feel better now.. Thanks..

Nah, seriously, that's f**ked up. Glad it's been handed in, someone was looking out for you!

haha, it's alright, i'll still watch it. The scoreline is ALWAYS spoiled when i go on my daily news-rummage.

Gaz.Nice.

Exactly what I was after before the R6 fell into my lap.

Cheers. Yeah I'm a huge fan of the R6 as well.

thanks for that Gaz :thumbsup:

No probs.

Nah, seriously, that's f**ked up. Glad it's been handed in, someone was looking out for you!

haha, it's alright, i'll still watch it. The scoreline is ALWAYS spoiled when i go on my daily news-rummage.

I reckon!

All in all, awesome ride today, I nuked a tank of fuel in about 180kms :hypo: on roads like this...

dsc00110cf.jpg

Gave my bike a beating, I'm now beat also, great day!!

Time to wash the biatch :)

PS.

You're a prick for so many reasons.

1. You got the day off, i'm stuck at work.

2. It's an awesome day for a motorbike ride, I rode my pushy to work today.

3. You actually have a motorbike, i don't atm.

4. You watched the game live, i had to sleep.

5. You enjoyed the whole game, as a new experience

6. You told me the score before i could watch my recorded copy

7. f**k you.

I like this very much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rode 60kms this morn. finally revved it out towards redline, was sorta fun i suppose but i think im over the 250 already lol

I rode 80kms just getting to work and back today, now I'm thinking of going for a REAL ride :P

Take it up into some windy stuff, and try and scrape the foot pegs!!! I used to love scraping pegs on my 250!!!!!!

For me, that's all 250's are good for. On the flats in a straight line, 250's aren't that exciting, but take it up into

the twisties and there heaps of fun :thumbsup:

How low can you go? I think we should start a "show us your chicken strips thread!" :yes:

Edit - If you low side it, don't blame me :P:whistle::lol:

Ps. Hi my name is Gaz and I'm an addict :lol: :lol:

good shit!!!....I got like a mil, maybe less.

Got home a from an awesome night run in the twisties at about 11pm, now Ive just woken up, and the weather is FREAKIN WICKED!!

So guess what? I'm heading straight up into the hills :D I love having no commitments and a fast bike :quagmire: :quagmire: Laterzzzzzzzz

Haha, you kent! I'm stuck at work till 11. The weather is looking up here in Brisbane too....... Mt glorius here I come!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Just putting my gear on, warming up my bike and I'm off.

I got hot fast, So I pulled the pin after about 80kms. Still had a ball.

Woke up yesterday morning to a flat rear tyre - heading out to get a repair kit today, it must have gone flat over night so I don't think it is anything sidewall etc - hopefully just a screw/nail.

Was supposed to be heading up the old road with a few mates Sunday but looks like that is canned!

Canned???? Just get a new tyre this morn. Sorted. New tyre ftw. ;)

Nah didn't have time - turns out it was a f**king tech screw, just big enough to let air escape even after plugging the hole!!

Trailer job it is then, Monday looks like the go :)

Unlucky man. The day I bought my bike, we rode it home and when we pulled in the drive way (100km away) had a big nail in the rear :(

Put it up on a stand, took the wheel off, and got the tyre changed :) happy again. Riding the next day. Thing is Ive got nothing better to do :lol:

Haha - if I were more mechanically minded I probably would; thing is I am lazy too so the bike store is awesome for getting shit done!

Looking at picking up a Leo Vince can & leader pipe soon, little under $700 fitted, sounds pretty good.