Sign in to follow this  
Moleman

Breaking Bad

Can someone PM me a linky for the torrent for season 4 please?? Ive watched all the way up to the final in season 3 and im hooked! Awesome show.

I finished season 3 during the week and I couldn't not start season 3. That show is as addictive as the Meth they cook.

I thought Gus was such a good bloke too :(

Couldn't not start season 4, you mean?

You talking about what he did to Victor? It was a smart business move to eliminate a security risk. One of the reasons Gus got rid of Victor was because he was careless and was spotted at the crime scene. Also by killing Victor, it shows Walt and Jesse that he isn't afraid of disposing of his employees if things don't go to plan.

I agree, I was shocked at first to, but it does make perfect sense when you think about it.

i just meant in general and to what happened at the end of season 3

but yeah, with what you said, when you look at it like that you can see why.

Awesome series, goes slow though.

Very slow indeed... Some buttering up is being done I think. Slow but interesting.

season 3, the fly.

most annoying episode!! its a fly ffs who cares

Yep...Jesse just owned ep10. What a performance when he arrived in the cartel lab. Gus seemed to be quite impressed by the slight smirk he had. Jesse is getting good now...really taking control of situations.

It's getting along good now, should make an epic season 5!

I've got a feeling that's what they're building up to. Knowing season 5 will be the last season, they would probably be setting everything in place for one hell of a show down.

love this show! bout to watch the most recent ep. been hanging all week to watch it after the ending of the last one.

I've got a feeling that's what they're building up to. Knowing season 5 will be the last season, they would probably be setting everything in place for one hell of a show down.

Fark, that's dissapointing, where did you hear that?

^^ its good mang :)

What a ep!!! F*ck! Shits about to get real. Now the long weeks wait again :(

Fark, that's dissapointing, where did you hear that?

Can't remember where I heard it first, but it's not a rumor or anything.

edit: Google's first result - http://screenrant.com/breaking-bad-season-5-final-season-mcrid-128095/

Only read if you're up to date with S04E11... (todays episode)

So...that ending was a bit 'what the f**k-ish'...his whole crying turning into hysterical laughter. Kind of confused.

Am I the only one thinking he is over reacting a little bit? Sure, his families lives are at stake, but Gus never said he is actually going to kill them right now. Walt asked what will happen if he visits Jesse, to which Gus then said he'd kill his family. That's what I understood of it anyway. Next thing you know, Walt is running around needing his family to disappear ASAP.... I dont know...maybe I took it the wrong way, and Gus is out to kill them right now.

edit: WTF... Ted (the guy Skyler used to work for) died from that fall into the counter???? I thought he got knocked out.

Taken from wikipedia on episode 11 -

" Saul's henchmen visit Ted and force him to write a cheque to the IRS but then Ted tries to flee, tripping over a rug and fatally crashing headfirst into a counter."

edit x2: Ohh, I see why Walt is so scared.....

Also taken from wiki on ep11 -

"Gus says he'll now take care of Hank and, if Walt interferes, his family will die. "

Only 2 episodes to go till season 4 is over... It's gone way too quick!

^^ Hmmm, it might do one of those recap things, in later episodes. Like the time between when his in the desert with Gus to when he goes to Saul's.

Jesse is a dog!

just watched ep 11. shit is getting serious!!! so awesome

this is def leading to something big.

anyone find saul to be one funny bastard

^^ yes, i did find him at first to be annoying, but now his good entertainment :D

I think this will lead to no Season 5 :'(

It's already been confirmed that there will be another 16 episodes split over 2 seasons. That will be the end of it though.

^Oooft, dunno how much more they can stretch it out, but that's good news still :D

what a final ep! such a awesome show!

now the long wait till the next season :(

Episode name - Face Off.

I get it now :lol: