Sign in to follow this  
Moleman

Breaking Bad

Very good episode for the beginning of season 4! Was not expecting one or two things that happened, plus the end looks like it could lead so more interesting problems!

Yes a long wait, but a great show! In my top 3 now behind Six Feet Under and Sopranos.

Glad we are finally getting season 4. but i will probably endure a bit more of a wait to gt it in one go as well, as painful as it will be.

on a seperate note, how good is it when you discover a show years down the track and the whole thing is complete and you can bust through the whole thing!

I prefer to find one that's only in it's first or second season... I don't have time to watch through hours upon hours of episodes... Just came across Falling Skies, it's only up to the 6th episode, some Steven Spielberg alien invading earth shit...looking pretty good so far!

Gotta wait for girlfriend to come around after dinner to break out breaking bad... aggghhh i seriously can't wait much longer!

Giancarlo Esposito's performance...ie Gus....

f**king brilliant.

That is all.

Best season opening for a TV series ever! They could have done the whole episode without a dialogue and it still would have been great!

:Drugs: must agree cant see how they can top this series..apart from the skyla and sister husband shit,EPIC.

A discussion of the first ep with theories on why

Gus killed Victor

here.

Some things mentioned there that I didn't notice or hadn't considered.

^

just read through some of those comments. those people are f**ktards. 'yeh i totally saw ********* that coming as soon as he did *****'

f**k off idiot you didnt see shit coming.

as i say in poker. everyones an expert after the hands over.

ps. kill skylar

so after 2 years, 1 month and 2 days after i started the thread ive FINALLY started to watch it

all i can say is... BEST SHOW EVER

Haha i want MOAR NAOW!!

Episode 2 was a bit boring... A whole lot of nothing happened, really. Still yet to watch episode 3 which came out today, hopefully something a bit more entertaining happens!

Episode 3 is as boring as the second. Some shit better happen ffs!

just finished watching season 1 and its pretty damn awesome!

gonna get season 2 today

Fourth gets interesting, 20 mins deep

Fourth gets interesting, 20 mins deep

Good to hear!

Next episode looks good! What I miss from this series is the first 30 secs of the episode being a snippet of something from the series finale. Always had me guessing what it could be!

That was always a good touch, the snippet from the end of the series.

Im wondering if I missed something, which I highly doubt... At the start of episode 4 (season 4) when they're going through previous episodes of what's happened, there is a clip of someone being sighted with laser pointed guns and then some sort of uzi ripping him to shreads, into his chest. ie he was f**ked. I don't remember this at all, either does my gf.... Anyone else notice this?

^^ Yeah that was Jaun Bolsa of the cartel.

Gus allowed the cousins to attack Hank so that the DEA would put pressure on the Mexican Federales to come down hard on the cartel thus eliminating the supply of meth from Mexico and allowing Gus to control the US supply.

It was during a raid by the Federales on Bolsa's home that he was killed, Gus probably paid one of the Federales to make sure he was killed during the raid instead of arrested.

It's season 3 episode 8 if you want to watch it again.

How are you guys getting the new episodes ? Torrent ?

i do and more than likely everyone else too.

^^ Yeah that was Jaun Bolsa the leader of the cartel.

Gus allowed the cousins to attack Hank so that the DEA would put pressure on the Mexican Federales to come down hard on the cartel thus eliminating the supply of meth from Mexico and allowing Gus to control the US supply.

It was during a raid by the Federales on Bolsa's home that he was killed, Gus probably paid one of the Federales to make sure he was killed during the raid instead of arrested.

It's season 3 episode 8 if you want to watch it again.

Ohh right. I will watch that again, thanks.

Breaking Bad has been renewed for a FINAL 16 episode run, to either air as a 16 ep 5th season, or to be split up and aired as the 5th and 6th seasons.

So folks there are only 24 episodes of BB remaining ever! (8 still to go in S4 and the 16 for S5/S6).

Personally I have always been a little concerned that it would end up like most other shows and simply not be renewed at the end of the season, leaving the story unresolved. But this gives them a definite deadline and plenty of time to work with, so they should be able to write an awesome conclusion and wrap the show up brilliantly.

http://www.deadline.com/2011/08/done-amc-sony-tv-reach-deal-for-16-episode-final-season-of-breaking-bad/

awesome! just about to start watching season 3 now :)

just on to the second season. great series

I have season 1 2 and 3 I cannot wait for number 4 to be released I usually hate tv series but this one I like

I finished season 3 during the week and I couldn't not start season 3. That show is as addictive as the Meth they cook.

I thought Gus was such a good bloke too :(

I have season 1 2 and 3 I cannot wait for number 4 to be released I usually hate tv series but this one I like

Season 4 is out... Up to episode 6.

I finished season 3 during the week and I couldn't not start season 3. That show is as addictive as the Meth they cook.

I thought Gus was such a good bloke too :(

Couldn't not start season 4, you mean?

You talking about what he did to Victor? It was a smart business move to eliminate a security risk. One of the reasons Gus got rid of Victor was because he was careless and was spotted at the crime scene. Also by killing Victor, it shows Walt and Jesse that he isn't afraid of disposing of his employees if things don't go to plan.

I agree, I was shocked at first to, but it does make perfect sense when you think about it.