Sign in to follow this  
tas_180

Updates - What's the latest with your car?

New thread as previous thread was clogging database.

Updates for me: ordered my new gaskets and spring for waste gate, replaced all fittings on my braided brake lines as i noticed a couple were leaking, finally finished the wiring tidy up behind the center console and dash ready to install my new SABER gauges and new ignition barrel.

I have a cupboard full of parts ready to go so now just have to move the car to its new location so it can be finished off :D

screamer went on while I was in Sydney. Thanks Jess and Jason. Bonnet pins I fitted after lunch today. It's all come together.

Update for me

Engine is off to the engine builder to get a freshen up

consists of: 4agze bottom end, Silvertop 20v head, Quad throttle boddies with custom intake plenum to be made, 550cc injectors, S14 T28 with a highmount mandrel bent steampipe manifold.

hopefully going within a month

Edited by Daim

thespoonters motor shit itself yesterday soo YAY no daily..

the 180 has just had another bar made up to give more rigidity and yeah the 02sensor is fk'd.

soo i'm real happy.

oh poor simon :( lol

update for me is, getting exhaust leaks fixed and pfc tuned in next 2 weeks, then new tyres all round and a wheel alignment... then its ready for round 4 but i cant see myself having more than $10 for extra tyres and entry lol

Just about to pay for a Cusco 2-Way diff, 6 bolt so it will go straight into the Silvia.

Cage is a couple of weeks away and then I just need a new clutch, seat and harness!

Update: got a house, loving it, car isn't.

Bought Stevo's 18's, getting them painted... white.

Car will pause for a little longer as I build Club Shed Brighton. Hoping for it to be up in the next month or so, looking at a 9x12 I think.

Not sure if I will keep the R33 at this stage, with the house and all... Have my eye on a pretty hot 2dr Excel.

Car will pause for a little longer as I build Club Shed Brighton. Hoping for it to be up in the next month or so, looking at a 9x12 I think.

Not sure if I will keep the R33 at this stage, with the house and all... Have my eye on a pretty hot 2dr Excel.

You got the hair dressing apprenticship then Toddy? :lol:

You got the hair dressing apprenticship then Toddy? :lol:

Lol, excels are one of the worst cars to work on,

started my bus engine seems ok

just got to put some boost in it see how it likes it

nice work greg, sounds like you will be tearin it up again soon...

on another note, does anyone know where my wtb section went? can someone post the link up here if its been moved, i cant find it!

motor is outta the hq because i wore it out :wub: (rebuild time) , i have a couple bent suspension arms from baskerville that i didnt know about until i went out for qualifying and its sitting high on the left side which im hoping is because of beforementioned sus arms :) , r33 has a new exhaust on it because i got sick of it being so farkin loud :blush::)

Hey guys, all parts off my car are for sale, click the link in my signature for more info

Dan.

Well i figure that the car cost me 7k, I'll probably get 4k for the parts. If I was to reshell id probably need to spend a good 1.5k for a neatish series 3, put a lot of time in to reshell the parts and then the car would still owe me a good 9k and lets face it, who would pay 9k for a r31? No one would, so I may as well cut my losses...

Pod new front tyres go on this weekend (flat spots from taking it to the track >_

then i have to hunt for an intercooler kit and fuel pump :D

Update for me...

Car is again running, going hard as hell even on only 7psi... hehe... big skids round my block tonight

Matching Sparco harnesses are in, bonnet is being painted ready to be fitted. Alligned the rear tonight and adjusted the Konis all round ready for the weekend.

Looking at spending friday afternoon out on track at basky, anyone keen to share the track for the day? It'd get pretty lonely and boring out there im thinking :(

Had an organiser from the NWCC come and check my car over for the hill climbe, was most impressed and said there'll be no issues entering on sunday, now the only thing im worrying about is the weather. Highclere hill climb is not friendly in the wet... especially in a car im not use to with so much power and little weight.... rain rain go away......

Soft.

that is all.... :)

How much power did your car make Medwin :)

Sam

hasnt been on dyno yet....

Update for me...

Car is again running, going hard as hell even on only 7psi... hehe... big skids round my block tonight

Matching Sparco harnesses are in, bonnet is being painted ready to be fitted. Alligned the rear tonight and adjusted the Konis all round ready for the weekend.

Looking at spending friday afternoon out on track at basky, anyone keen to share the track for the day? It'd get pretty lonely and boring out there im thinking :(

Had an organiser from the NWCC come and check my car over for the hill climbe, was most impressed and said there'll be no issues entering on sunday, now the only thing im worrying about is the weather. Highclere hill climb is not friendly in the wet... especially in a car im not use to with so much power and little weight.... rain rain go away......

Ill be over your way tonight man, tandems if im not too busy ;)

oh and what u talking about highclere isnt friendly in the wet. The KE55 loved it, ask my nav pagey :lol:

Update for me...

oh and what u talking about highclere isnt friendly in the wet. The KE55 loved it, ask my nav pagey :lol:

The NAV man with his eyes closed for fear of the drop off :P:ph34r::S

i must admit Brendo, even Priso woulda struggled to compete with that effort in the same car ;) brilliant control lol

and yes i am soft, eyes closed for easily half of the straight ahahah

Update for me...

i must admit Brendo, even Priso woulda struggled to compete with that effort in the same car ;) brilliant control lol

Weak, take some harden the f**k up pills

Update for me...

HAHAHA Sig edited....

Update for me...

lol come on timmay you might be a big navigator now, but i remeber how quiet you were in a certain bluebird on a waterworks rd, good times

ttt34362000-img600x450-1217481970qedvtz70388.jpg

pair of skid rims for myself

15x8.5-7 :)

need a little clean up....but were damn cheap :)