Sign in to follow this  
DOC_RE

REVS/KNIGHTSPORTS DRIFT SPEC FD3S

Wing looks alright on that promo car, hopefully it will be the same on yours :P Raw FRP looks ass hahaha

true true . . . . . you'll see joel it will look sick man !!

peace

cliff

I'm sure it will buddy ;)

Hey,

You should go something along the lines of Volk or Work rims ;)

Something with mad dish :lol:

Hey,

hey yo,

yeah everyone has work rims now so to be different, ive had chats with 2 suppliers the first was a VOLK supplier . .

and i was talking CE28's in fronts 18x9.5 +15, rears 18x10 +10 so they would look PHAT ! !

the second supplier was SSR and was talking SSR F's in fronts 18x9.5 +15, rears 18x10.5 +15 they would look phat aswell

so wat to do ???

as i have D-max fenders front 30mm wider, rear 50mm wider so I need some big rimms to fill the gaurds ??

so Im open to any sugestions on rims

throw'em up yo

peace

cliff

cliff... titanium lip... do it!

titanium lip gram lights I like alot

only down side is they are heavy as like 10kg and over is no good for drift

need to be around the 7kg each rim makes a huge diference in how you get the power and grip to the ground

the lighter the better but yeah PHAT rim indeed

peace

cliff

www.knightsports.com.au

I like, been waiting for you to release the FD project. must say I gotta agree with sir mix-a-lot I like big buts.... wide body looks killa an titanium zorst nice, bring on the most developed drift FD in Aus. Knight sports FTW!! B)

Hey,

hey yo,

yeah everyone has work rims now so to be different, ive had chats with 2 suppliers the first was a VOLK supplier . .

and i was talking CE28's in fronts 18x9.5 +15, rears 18x10 +10 so they would look PHAT ! !

the second supplier was SSR and was talking SSR F's in fronts 18x9.5 +15, rears 18x10.5 +15 they would look phat aswell

so wat to do ???

as i have D-max fenders front 30mm wider, rear 50mm wider so I need some big rimms to fill the gaurds ??

throw'em up yo

peace

cliff

Yea sounds mad i was thinking the starcorp wheels are good they have mad as dish you know the ones im talking about? :lol:

Hey,

hey yo,

so wat to do ???

throw'em up yo

peace

cliff

Yea sounds mad i was thinking the starcorp wheels are good they have mad as dish you know the ones im talking about? :lol:

Starcorps are cheap, heavy poor quality copies of Work equips, which aren't exactly the lightest to begin with.

Im no expert at which wheels are the lightest and which aren't i am just suggesting different ones.

Them wheels are ok, But need something with some insane DISH got to have dish on a FD ;):lol:

nah man, go driiftttt teks fo sho cuz, with 35mm boltons.

but in all seriousnes. nothing beats a nice, set, of fatty meisters./ they look good on anything :)

but in all seriousnes. nothing beats a nice, set, of fatty meisters./ they look good on anything :)

Yea drift teks do look gd ;)

But everyone has Work Meisters now well most ppl in the drift scene :P , Dont get me wrong there good still but yea

drift teks = syphilis

starcorps = aids

I had 17x10 +19 on the back of my FD... with just folding the inner lip flat and 235/40s fit niice..

17x9.5 +15 would be good for wider front guards... but id be looking at 18x10 -+ 0 at least with the 50mm wider rears

All Black or chrome Work xd9's with the titanium lip would look insane i reckon seeing as the car is going to be blue :P +1

Bolt Denzo to your hubs...

He is so fat, it will make the b1tches cry

I had 17x10 +19 on the back of my FD... with just folding the inner lip flat and 235/40s fit niice..

17x9.5 +15 would be good for wider front guards... but id be looking at 18x10 -+ 0 at least with the 50mm wider rears

hey wezz

io im coming to perth in 2 weeks for four days 4,5,6,7th sept, You still got my number? sms me nigga . . . .

any ways theres not many types of rims I can get in a -+0 offset and the one's that i like, that you can get in those offsets every nigga and there dog has'em!!

so im going to run a +12/15 max and spacers, coz with the 50mm fenders I will need rims with a -5/10 offset to fill the gaurds

so a +15 offset rim with a 25mm spacer will make the total offset -10 which will fill the gaurds nicely

but still even +15 is hard to get and once again not many rim stlyes com in that offset

on this list so far are -

-SSR's type F's

-VOLK CE28-N's

any other sugestions post'em up

cheers

cliff

-

io im coming to perth in 2 weeks for four days 4,5,6,7th sept, You still got my number? sms me nigga . . . .

Excellent!

You can experience some WA drift sept 5 & 7.. perfect timing.

please tell me you guys caught on to the sarcasm about the dori teks:? haha

im still gunna say work meisters, who cares if heaps of people have em, theres a reason for it, its cos there faattt...

Excellent!

You can experience some WA drift sept 5 & 7.. perfect timing.

sweet as man give me the low down where?,when?

cheers man

cliff

Jw Cliff,

Will you be selling your current FD rx7? or keeping it....

i have 2 18x9+20 and 4 18x10+18 XD9's happy to do a good deal for ya... all have rubber or can come without

Jw Cliff,

you mean my current FC rx7 , yeah for sure i wont sell it , coz its got my blood sweat and tears in it

and you cant put a price on that hey . . . . . . .

peace

cliff

Jw Cliff,

you mean my current FC rx7 , yeah for sure i wont sell it , coz its got my blood sweat and tears in it

and you cant put a price on that hey . . . . . . .

peace

cliff

Yea i agree,

Best one going around :P

Jw Cliff,

plus I reckon my girl wants to do the drift school in it at he end of the year to, that should be killa

peace

cliff