Sign in to follow this  
STR8E180

STR8E180's Thailand log

ill be attending the sept 14th Full Moon Party .. going up with a few mates for like 16 days! gna stay in Phuket , Ko Samui and Ko Phang Nang (spelling)!!

cant wait, already been up with the fam and loved it!

didnt realli take much pictures 2day

this is where we had breakfast

i had fish and chips for breakfast because i hate breakfast type food so i asked for the lunch menu

anyways i would love to stay and chat but i have to go

peace out kemp town

DSC00007.JPG DSC00178.JPG

DSC00176.JPG DSC00013.JPG

that looks f**ken awsome, im going over there with a friend for a month in january, how much were your air fares? and where from?

where do you go to fire awsome weapons, i'll be pumped for that.

what are the best sites to buy plane tickets and accommodation off, not necessarily in a package. actually preferably not in a package

that looks f**ken awsome, im going over there with a friend for a month in january, how much were your air fares? and where from?

where do you go to fire awsome weapons, i'll be pumped for that.

what are the best sites to buy plane tickets and accommodation off, not necessarily in a package. actually preferably not in a package

my mates took care of all that for me i just handed the money over and they took care of every thing for me

all up it costed me $1200 return to and from bangkok, i could of got it cheaper if i bought the tickets sooner instead of buying them on the day

another one of my friends is going in about 2 weeks and she got a package which worked out to be $1700 and she got alot more then we did

so if u plan ahead u save alot of money

im not sure where u fire weapons just ask a took-took driver and he will be able to hook u up with every thing u need

accommodation wise i didnt book any hotel or any thing i just rocked up and found a place to stay on the spot

alot of my mates have been back packing across the world and they all said its the best way to do it

if u dont have any plans it allows u to be more free (i wouldnt recommend this style if ur going around peak holiday)

the first hotel we stayed at was a big nice fancy joint

we got there pretty late so we just stayed at the 1st nice looking hotel we found

we checked out and move to the bungalows the next day when we went walking along the beach, freedom like this is wat we wanted

going with out a game plan and just letting watever happen is good but like i said B4 i wouldnt recommend doing it around peak holiday because u might find urself sleeping on the street lol

Have you been getting girls to smoke your pole for $5 a day?

Have you been getting girls to smoke your pole for $5 a day?

hahhahaha who wouldnt? nah kemp talked to me on msn and he just stuck with the clubs bars his mates and beach parties. Sounds like a great place and when i go im going to live the dream having my dick sucked while drinking a nice european beer at a bar. hahahaha :P

surely there has to be an update...

PICS.... lol

ive got heaps more photos but its pretty much just me and my mates relaxing, drinking, eating on the beach

nothing special

picture waking up every day and having breakfast to this view every day

DSC00012.JPG

then washing it down with $2 shots

DSC00175.JPG

the locals freaked out at the amount that we were drinking and how early we were drinking

got to the point we cleaned out our hotel and they had to buy more :D

FULL MOON PARTY IN OCT! 15 GUYS ARE GOING.

i'm coming back with aids.

dude why are you posting on the net everyday on your holiday i think its a bit sad. enjoy yourself and don't worry about putting up pics and stuff do it when you get back

Get some shooters into you, order some up. The guard will think there's something wrong if you don't and start scratching his head.

dude why are you posting on the net everyday on your holiday i think its a bit sad. enjoy yourself and don't worry about putting up pics and stuff do it when you get back

im already back in australia which is why im on the net

u think i would be online posting here if i was still on my holiday? HELL NO

:lol: i thought u were still there. no wonder u're online everyday again

:lol: i thought u were still there. no wonder u're online everyday again

Its kempys escape from the harsh reality of the Australia customs of living compared to beautiful sexy Thailand :lol: hence the internet is his escape

^ if thats the case he escapes most of the time he's awake :lol:

haha yes, i'm pretty sure these pics were taken sometime around the 18th june

Edited by kspec

haha thats aiight then

post away!

id go there just for the $2 shots lol... (of alcohol)

in Phuket at any 711 convinience store you can get LONGNECKS of Chang (at least 7% but often more) for 38 baht which is about $1.20

many a time on the way back to our hotel we stocked up and filled the bar fridge

BOOYAH!

in Phuket at any 711 convinience store you can get LONGNECKS of Chang (at least 7% but often more) for 38 baht which is about $1.20

many a time on the way back to our hotel we stocked up and filled the bar fridge

BOOYAH!

that freaked out me

my driver pulled into a servo to fill up and i went inside to buy smokes and they sold alcohol!!!! now thats wat u call convenience

BOOYAH!

that freaked out me

my driver pulled into a servo to fill up and i went inside to buy smokes and they sold alcohol!!!! now thats wat u call convenience

thailand is the shit!

went last year should be going back at end of this year.

every thing is so cheap, paid a taxi driver $30 to drive us 4 hours up the fwy haha then he had to drive home again.

any one that is going, make sure u bargain hard as you can, they jack there prices for all tourists

ive started learning thai for my return trip

my old man speaks thai and ive been learning from him, once u learn a few words u realli start picking it up realli fast :)