Sign in to follow this  
the dude

QR 13-14th July events

Hopefully someone who knows soemthing still uses this forum. Just want to know does anyone have any information on these events. I found out about it through the QR Calendar and the archerfield drift website. If anyone can give me information such as times and entry prices just for spectator it'd be much appreciated thanks guys

I dont know much about any of the information... all I know is that Im going to watch my boy and his mates drift :D

"Hey Guys,

Its on again, get in early so everyone knows about it.

13th July - Drift Practice Night

Same deal as every other practice event:

$10 entry

$50 to go on the skid pan only

$80 to go out on track and use the pan if you wish.

14th July - Saturday Night Competition

$10 entry

$80 entry into the competition

Tracks that are going to be run are still undecided, will update here once we have sorted it all out.

Safety gear that is needed is basically just long sleeves, trousers, closed in shoes and a helmet.

See everyone there!

Neil "

i will be there for fri night practise i hope :yes:

sweet thanks for the info man but around what time do we turn up for spectating queensland raceway website is a waste of time all they have is the entry form obviously if your actually in the event ur gonna need to be there earlier but im just gonna watch not like im gonna do anything in my completely stock non turbo silvia anyway lol.

Edited by the dude

not like im gonna do anything in my completely stock non turbo silvia anyway lol.

I wanna have some fun on the skidpan, never been on one before! :o

My S13's n/a too, but manual SR with LSD! :D

Anyone know what time to turn up for skidpan usage?

Thanks Mase, i forgot about posting it up on this site...

**** 4 Free Entries into Super Drift will be up for grabs on Saturday 14th July ****

It has been negotiated with DA that we are able to give away 4 free entries into super drift. These spots are only availbale to those that compete in the saturday night competition on the 14th July.

Track that is going to be run is the 3 - 6 track for both nights.

Neil

what times saturdays comp start? including their practice runs?

Don't think i can be stuffed going tonight. Had big understeer probs last night. Was a good night though. HAdn't drifted in about a year and enjoyed it a lot.

The night should get underway at about 6pm tonight.

Details on the Super Drift entry give aways -

The top 3 placing competitors that HAVE NOT competed at a national level will each recieve an entry to super drift. That means the top 3 placing may not actually be the ones to recieve the entry.

The 4th entry is going to be given to the driver which the judges and a few others involved in these events believe has improved and most deserves the entry. Kind of an encouragement award so to speak...

Neil