Sign in to follow this  
Simonster

Sil80 track car shell

Price drop $3000

Offering for sale my track car. Yes i haven't been active on here in a long time, the last 4 years I've been looking after my son. Came to the conclusion i'll never get back to the car, so here it is.

Its track only, extensive cage that also goes through the firewall and ties the front strut towers together. Cage was built with FIA in mind however the "Larry bar" will prevent that. If its an issue just cut it out.

Sound deadening removed

Comes with Titlton pedal box with brake bias adjuster.

HKS Hypermax2 7kg front 5kg rear. Old now but were effective.

ARE dual pass radiator. This item is just brilliant. Kept the RB25 at 90 degrees on the track, and then soon as you're out of it, it would come back to the thermostat opening temp.

Has headlights and blinkers, just not in the pics.

Paint has nicks and some starches after sitting in a worksop for many years. It has a steering column but it's not currently fitted.

The rear 1/4 windows are included but not fitted, it was getting lexan windows.

Has a standard LSD 4.1 ratio. Still quite tight.

Current cross member was modified for a VQ so fit the cross member to suit your engine.

Will come with some 32 GTS-t rolling wheels.

Happy to answer questions Cage cost me $6000 alone, so i think $4000 for the entire shell is pretty decent.

I've also got some brand new carbon fibre doors i imported from the US that I'll list on here and a KAAZ 1.5 way diff which is still in the box unused.

Thanks

IMG_20170625_113819.jpg

IMG_20170625_113847.jpeg

IMG_20170625_113856.jpg

IMG_20170625_113906.jpg

IMG_20170625_114002.jpg

IMG_20170625_114113.jpg

IMG_20170625_114213.jpg

IMG_20170625_114233.jpg

IMG_20170625_120828.jpg

IMG_20170625_122256.jpg

IMG_20170625_122853.jpg

IMG_20170625_125007.jpg

Edited by Simonster

Bugger. Was hoping you would get this finished one day.

Hey, it did get close, twin turbo VQ built & installed with gearbox etc All with iqDash truck loads of sensors for logging etc etc but those bits are gone, the shell and a few other bits n pieces all that remains...

Hey, it did get close, twin turbo VQ built & installed with gearbox etc All with iqDash truck loads of sensors for logging etc etc but those bits are gone, the shell and a few other bits n pieces all that remains...

just a question about the radiator. Would an a/c condenser still bolt in to factory holes?

just a question about the radiator. Would an a/c condenser still bolt in to factory holes?

Yes

Yes