Sign in to follow this  
Tim Sil80

Brisbane Jamboree

What's the details for it??

Check out the website mate, $100 to race and gets you a passenger in free. Street grudge class is no eliminations so dad and I will probably race that category.

Come on pansies someone must own a s chassis that runs and is keen to bring it out. Noticed one other Silvia in the entrant list, would be good to get a few out there.

Not a chance tim, every Silvia owner talks about going to track days ect. Can't even get the poofs to a circuit and latte. Majority are broke like that Assad bloke that works at subway

You could be onto something mate. Either that or they don't want to see what there car will really run for fear of embarrassment cos they talk it up so much haha.

Not a chance tim, every Silvia owner talks about going to track days ect. Can't even get the poofs to a circuit and latte. Majority are broke like that Assad bloke that works at subway

I've always talked about getting mine out to a track but when I finally get it onto the road I put 3 months rego on it, maybe drive it a months worth, then it finds itself back in the shed having something done to it. Simple tasks turn into 9 month projects.

I would normally be there but I have a newborn thats a bit more important this year however next year the s14 will be there hopefully a few extra test and tunes as well

Heading out to morning sesh on the 13th of August if that counts

I would normally be there but I have a newborn thats a bit more important this year however next year the s14 will be there hopefully a few extra test and tunes as well

I know you'd be there if you could mate, you race pretty much every year ya manko :-)

Heading out to morning sesh on the 13th of August if that counts

Does nothing for the s chassis numbers at Jambo :-(

I was planning on running again this year in my ca18det silvia but have to take my daughter to the children's hospital in Sydney 2 days before the event. Was looking forward to bettering my pb of 11.7@ 127mph that i ran in 2013 at jamboree

Edited by YCA18T