Sign in to follow this  
321BYE

S15 1/4mile time

Hey guys im new to this site, i just wanna know to get a 10s pass 1/4 what sort of power do you need? I just built a motor just wondering if its enough??

The only thing im worried about is how long the 6 speed is going to hold up as i have changed it

The only thing im worried about is how long the 6 speed is going to hold up as i have changed it

Yeah if it's a stock 6 speed don't expect it to last too long. You could think about grabbing this http://www.hardtuned.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2443117&pid=2088619727&st=0entry2088619727 or change it to a built 5 speed if you want to keep it manual.

The next thing i need is good tyres any tips? I see every one is using micky thomsons but im not sure if u can get them for standard s15 wheelsand not sure if there is any point of getting them since s15 wheels are so skinny

On my old skyline i used perelli p zeros

Look im not to sure of the actual specs but this is what i know

its been fully rebuilt bord and honed with nitto pistons and rods crank was linished bigger bearings new oil pump water pump pretty much everything is brand new machined head new valves new springs retainers rocker arm stoppers arp head studs nitto head gasket 278 degree cams 1650cc injectors 400lph pump 5858 precision turbo tial external gate haltech ecu flex sensor running e85

Only place i screwed up was with intake plenum i got a cheap 1 big mistake

Edited by 321BYE