"That's sorta thug bro"

-my cousn

"WOW its kind of clean!!"

-Jamie from work

"Hey, at least its straight"

-Jamie again from work

"That's too loud"

-my mum

Have you ever wanted a black mans willy? well now's your chance!

my e30 318is is for sale at last!!!!! with a genuine 208something ks and a world class 1.8l straight 4 this car is not bad. combine that with a 5 speed getrag box and its probably the best car ever made. with a genuine m3 drivers seat you never have to worry about yourself sliding around with the massive amount of g force this car generates. that combined with huge genuine fake BBS meshies 16x8 and 16x9 means a safe and comfortable ride. aesthetically the car, or should i say piece of art sports a professional rattle can matte black paint job which only shows about 5% of the original red. WOW quality. if you ever need a break from the harmonious orchestra that is the exhaust (no mid muffler bra) it comes with a legit pioneer deck. this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own not only a peice of automotive history but an exqusit peice of art. recently done a full service plugs and everything. 2.5k firm....ish i really want a s13 so id happily trade tumblr_n4xq8mmfsU1rdyjb4o1_500.jpgtumblr_n4xq8mmfsU1rdyjb4o2_500.jpgtumblr_n4xq8mmfsU1rdyjb4o3_500.jpgtumblr_n4xq8mmfsU1rdyjb4o4_500.jpgtumblr_n4xq8mmfsU1rdyjb4o5_500.jpgtumblr_n4xq8mmfsU1rdyjb4o7_500.jpgtumblr_n4xq8mmfsU1rdyjb4o8_500.jpg

hahahaha love the pimpin selfie... good selling point! GLWS

Price drop 1k found out its a 318 I. My fault dint do my research.